Armed Forces Deployment Benefit Program
The Maui Hotel & Lodging Association (MHLA) salutes the efforts of Maui County Armed Force Troops who selflessly defend our country! In appreciation of their service to the United States of America, MHLA would like to offer qualified soldiers returning from deployment with a complimentary 2-night stay at one of our accommodation properties in Maui County.
- Soldier must be a resident of Maui County and currently registered in a branch of the United States military
- Program is restricted to deployed soldiers who have returned to Maui County in the current year
- Soldier may request geographic preference, but the selection of accommodation location will be at the discretion of MHLA
- Two adult guest maximum: soldier plus one adult
- Pre-deployment or training does not qualify
- One stay per solider
- Soldier must show proof of redeployment (orders to return with dates or DD214)
- Benefit is non-transferable
Program Dates and Booking Procedures
Program begins on any date within the year upon the soldiers return from deployment and ends on the last day of that corresponding year.
Soldiers must complete and submit the Request Form along with a copy of their DD214 to:
Maui Hotel & Lodging Association
c/o Armed Forces Benefit Program
85 N. Church Street
Wailuku HI 96793
Upon validation of information received, the soldier will be contacted for benefit redemption.
- Accommodation preference will be considered, but the final selection of accommodation location is at the discretion of MHLA.
- Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply, depending upon the stipulation of the accommodation property awarded.
- Maui Hotel & Lodging Association reserves the right to revoke or refuse benefit to any soldier and to cancel this program at any time.